New High Voltage HTSX™ Self-Regulating Heat Trace Extends Circuit Lengths to Optimize Plant Design
Thermon is pleased to announce the latest advance in thermal technology with the launch of our new 400 & 480 Vac options for our best-in-class HTSX™ self-regulating electric heat tracing product line. These new high voltage trace heaters are the latest achievement in Thermon's storied history of innovation, as we continue to create exceptional value for our customers by protecting and maintaining their critical assets, regardless of the weather.
Thermon's HTSX™ 400 & 480 Vac Self-Regulating Heat Trace delivers:
- Over 70% increase in voltage rating, creating new applications and usage cases for our inherently safe and reliable self-regulating technology
- Up to 110% increase in heat tracing circuit lengths, simplifying plant design and optimizing Total Installed and Maintenance Costs for our Customers
- Thermon’s unique and proven Monolithic Co-Extrusion (MCE) technology, offering improved life expectancy and reliability over the competition
- Identical T-Ratings to our lower voltage HTSX™ offerings, ensuring the same safe operation in hazardous areas
- Enhanced Safety and Easier Installation compared with other high voltage and extended circuit length heat trace technologies
Thermon’s team of engineers and scientists pioneered the world’s first MCE self-regulating heat trace in 1997. As we have charted the path forward, significant investments in materials science, product design, and processing capabilities enabled the creation of our renowned HTSX™, VSX-HT™, and USX™ trace heaters. Thermon's new 400 & 480 Vac capability for HTSX™ has increased the voltage rating and circuit length,while maintaining the inherent safety, reliability, low cost of ownership, and ease of installation that Thermon HTSX™is known for.
Available in three nominal power outputs of 10, 15, and 20 W/ft at 480 Vac and 24, 40, and 57 W/m at 400 Vac, this new high voltage option features T-Ratings of T3 (for 10 & 15 W/ft) and T2C (for 20 W/ft). The three high voltage options can be energized with 380 to 480 Vac, complementing the existing six power output options that are available for both 100-120 Vac and 200-277 Vac.
Specify the new high voltage HTSX™ to optimize your critical freeze protection and process maintenance heat tracing systems today!
About Thermon, Inc.
Thermon serves the global Energy, Power Generation and Chemical markets to provide innovative solutions for industrial heating applications to improve our customer’s measures of success.
With operations on 6 continents and 17 countries around the globe, we specialize in providing complete flow assurance, process heating, temperature maintenance, freeze protection and environmental monitoring solutions.