Thermon Introduces TraceNet™ Triton
Austin, Texas – On March 28, 2019, Thermon, Incorporated releases its new TraceNet Triton wireless transmitter. The TraceNet Triton is a secure, rugged, and reliable wireless RTD transmitter solution certified for use in hazardous and general purpose environment monitoring. The TraceNet Triton system is comprised of a wireless gateway and wireless transmitting sensor that form a star or point-to-multipoint network structure. These ultra-low-powered transmitters are energized by intrinsically safe replaceable battery packs that provide up to a 10-year life.
- Supported by TraceNet Genesis and TraceNet TCM18 Control & Monitoring Systems
- Field-Proven Wireless Sensor Technology
- Rapid, Easy Installation
- IP66 Rating
- Ambient Range: -40°C to 70°C
- Frequency Options: 868 MHz / 900MHz / 915 MHz / 2.4 GHz
- Secure AES 128-Bit Encryption
- Battery Life up to Ten Years
- Class 1, Division 1 (Zone 0) Intrinsically Safe Option
- External Antenna-Ready Options
Please click below to review a recent article published in the April issue of Process Heating:
About Thermon, Inc.
Thermon serves the global Energy, Power Generation and Chemical markets to provide innovative solutions for industrial heating applications to improve our customer’s measures of success.
With operations on 6 continents and 17 countries around the globe, we specialize in providing complete flow assurance, process heating, temperature maintenance, freeze protection and environmental monitoring solutions.