Electric immersion heaters are commonly used in tank and pressure vessel heating applications, where there is a requirement to maintain liquid temperature to a certain controlled set point.
include: antifreeze protection on refueling water storage tanks, oil tanks, fuel-oil tanks, diesel tanks, water tanks, vaporizing vessels and others. Immersion heaters are designed and manufactured in accordance with ASME Section III, Class 1, 2 or 3 and stamped NPT according to code requirements. Immersion heaters also are designed and manufactured under ASME Section VIII, Div. 1 for non nuclear code applications.
For install information, specifications and detailed information, download the PDFs below or Find a Rep. If you are ready to purchase this product for your organization, request a quote by filling out the form below.
- Immersion Heaters Catalog Pages
- Immersion Heater Maintenance Checklist
- CX Series Increased Safety Immersion Heaters Manual
- EX Series Increased Safety Immersion Heaters Manual
- Increased Safety Immersion Heaters Data Sheet
- Increased Safety Immersion Heaters Flyer
- Increased Safety Immersion Heaters FAQs