Thermon Response to COVID-19
At Thermon, the health and safety of our people, their families and our customers remains a top priority. As you are aware, the COVID-19 respiratory illness, otherwise known as the Coronavirus, has spread to many areas in our geographical footprint and has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Thermon is consistently monitoring its business operations and is taking precautionary measures where necessary. A crisis response team has been formed and is coordinating with the various site leaders to ensure employee health, safety and business continuity. We would like to inform you on some of the measures we have taken and address any questions you may have.
- We are open for business and are pleased to serve you for all your industrial process heating needs.
- Thermon remains committed to ensure performance and order fulfillment as usual. In case of any changes to any open orders you will be contacted by our staff.
- Goods can be picked up at our premises in accordance with the contractual arrangements made. In case of any changes you will be contacted by our staff.
- In case of commissioning, installation, or other field services, please notify us immediately in case your business is closed, affected or if no person is allowed to work at your site. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel services if we conclude no safe environment can be guaranteed to our employees.
Business travel & meetings
- Business travel is being reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- When possible, we recommend virtual meetings in lieu of face-to-face meetings.
- Should this not be possible, and a small group meeting needs to be held, we request the meeting space is clean and adequately ventilated and limited to necessary attendees only with a maximum of 10 persons.
- We have instructed our employees to keep distance and avoid personal contact, such as handshakes.
While some of these practices might seem extraordinary, it's important to note that many of us could be impacted in different ways by this outbreak. Our priority is to help keep our employees, clients and partners safe while ensuring business continuity.
The situation continues to change rapidly and remains fluid. We remain committed to communicating with you frequently to ensure you are informed about any changes that may occur. Likewise, we ask from you the same.
Thermon expects to be informed at the earliest convenience of any modifications to open orders in order to take any measures and changes in mutual adjustment. We also look forward to your feedback on how better to serve you in a challenging environment.
Should you have any further questions in this respect, please contact your local contact person within Thermon or, alternatively you may contact our sales support at sales.support@localhost.