Self-Regulating Heat Cable
USX self-regulating heat tracing is specifically engineered for critical process maintenance and freeze protection applications where ultra-high temperature ratings are required. USX enables the use of ambient sensing controls for applications with continuous exposure temperatures up to 240°C (464°F). Constructed using Thermon’s unique and proven monolithic co-extrusion process, USX advances self-regulating heat tracing technology to the ultimate frontiers of performance and reliability.
The heat output of USX heat tracing varies in response to the surrounding temperature. Variations in the ambient temperature or heat lost through the thermal insulation are compensated for automatically along t
he entire length of a heat-traced pipe.
For install information, specifications and detailed information, download the PDFs below or Find a Rep. If you are ready to purchase this product for your organization, request a quote by filling out the form below.
- USX Product Specification
- USX Flyer for Power Plant Applications
- Terminator Product Specification
- System Accessories
- Complex Piping Design Guide
- Electric Heat Tracing Maintenance & Troubleshooting Guide
- Electrical Safety Precautions for Electric Heat Tracing
- Sample Specification
- Material Safety Data Sheets