For over 60 years, we at Thermon have prided ourselves in providing the most innovative solutions to meet our customers' needs. Whether your needs involve heat tracing, field services, heating systems, temporary power, engineered designs, or overall flow, Thermon has the solution for you.
Our world class team and industry leading technology will provide the ultimate solution to your heat tracing needs. We provide a global team that offers local support so that you can rely on Thermon wherever you are.
Our engineering center is available to provide you with custom designs, and with our software automation you can be certain that our solutions will be coordinated and efficient.
As the global leader in industrial heating, we are a single source for all your heating needs. With our deep industry experience, you can rest assured that we provide trusted designs to continuously meet your needs.
- Project Engineering Services
- Heat Trace Products and Materials
- Control & Monitoring Systems
- Expert Advice and Support
- Construction and Field Services
- Field Study
- Quoting and Estimating
- Heat Trace System Design
- Power Distribution Design
- Drawings/ Isometrics/ Specifications
- Control and Power Distribution Parallel Design
- Project Management
Thermon is the global leader in industrial heating solutions. Our advanced heating and filtration systems will help to maintain safe temperatures in heavy industrial and hazardous facilities. Helping to keep your building, your equipment and your employees safe, is why we do what we do.
Our family of heating solutions includes the globally recognized Ruffneck™, Caloritech™, Cata-Dyne™, Norseman™ and 3L Filters™.
- Immersion Heaters
- Engineered Heating & Filtration Systems
- Explosion-Proof Gas Catalytic Heating
- Explosion-Proof Electric Air Heating
- Expert Advice and SupportBoilers and Calorifiers
Thermon Temporary Power Solutions is the electrical manufacturing division of Thermon and the leading provider of industrial power distribution and lighting equipment. We have provided trusted solutions to some of the world’s largest and most well-known industrial complexes.
Our products are available for sale and rent. We provide power solutions for General purpose and Hazardous locations. We also provide industrial lighting solutions and products.General Power
General power solutions include Greenfield Construction projects. We also provide general power solutions for brownfield projects, shutdowns and turnarounds where the entire area has been declassified.Hazardous Locations
Our Hazardous Location power solutions include services for Class I, Division 2 –shutdowns / turnarounds and brownfield projects where explosive gases / dusts may be present. Thermon can also provide Class 1, Division 1 lighting for vessel work as well as other products and services tailored to your needs.
Both General Purpose and Hazardous solutions include:
- Main distribution center
- Remote distribution center
- Main panels
- Sub panels
- Lighting Expert Advice and Support
Thermon’s engineered, reliable power, distribution and lighting systems are ideal solutions for any construction or brownfield project. Our systems provide safe and efficient power in any industrial area.
Thermon’s transportation heating solutions are the most effective and reliable in the global market. We provide packages for outdoor freight and rail lines as well as heating for passenger or cab compartments in transit.
Fastrax by Thermon, an outdoor rail heating package offers a full range of snow clearing services for rail track and switch equipment including:
Velocity™ by Thermon is a solution for passenger or cab rail heating. This advanced heating package is the ideal solution for any indoor transit rail system. This package includes:
- Floor heaters
- FV Calvane Heater
- Forced air heaters
Our tubing bundle solutions are designed to meet your every need from freeze protection to process temperature maintenance. With increased regulatory requirements top of mind, Thermon provides our clients with proven products that meet or exceed specifications.
Thermon has spent over 60 years creating reliable, efficient industrial heating products. We are proud to serve a variety of well-known companies in both Industrial and hazardous areas.
Thermon provides more than top of the line heating products. We partner with our customers to provide a whole range of services including onsite technical support, professional installation, training programs, heat trace audits and repair recommendations for all Thermon products.
We also provide a project management warranty on all of our work including documentation so that you can rest assured that everything from installations to inspections and audits are done correctly. No matter where you are in the world, we have local professionals ready to assist you on your project.
All service programs include:
- Project management-warranty on all work completed
- Complete documentation -complete testing and inspections, with documentation, for peace of mind that your system is installed correctly
- Preventative maintenance program - ongoing on-site support for small or large projects assisting with all aspects of your systems, from inspections and QA/QC
- Top on-site technicians available for inspections and preventative maintenance on all Thermon products. Technicians also provide recommendations on repairs for all products.
- Ongoing on-site support for small or large projects assisting with all aPreventative maintenance program - ongoing on-site support for small or large projects assisting with all aspects of your systems, from inspections and QA/QCspects of your EHT systems, from splicing to inspections and QA/QC.
- Full EH audits on all projects using Thermon products
Thermon offers multiple levels of competitively-priced training to all of our valued customers. Students get a combination of practical and hands-on training—from basic operations of the many different controllers to the final connections of communications and supervisory software.
This highly recommended training gives site staff and contractors the confidence and ability to operate heat tracing systems to their full ability, saving time and money and preventing unnecessary downtime due to failed equipment.
The Panel Maintenance program is a good offering for late spring, summer, and early fall. This program ensures that your panels are in perfect operating condition for the winter season. Our maintenance program provides custom - built programs that can include full health checks of all your EHT and operating systems as well as alarm management.Construction and Commissioning Services
At Thermon we pride ourselves in providing complete service bundles for all construction projects. Whether you need training, product installation or environmental audits, Thermon can keep your project on track.
As part of our construction and commissioning bundles, Thermon offers:
- Complete EHT System Installation (SR/MI Cable, Tubing Bundles, Power/End Kits & JBs, RTDs, Controllers)
- QA/QC, Testing, Documentation & Support
- Comprehensive Controller, EHT, RTD and Communication Commissioning
- Baseline Testing & Design Confirmation
- Deficiency Management & Rectification
- Fielding Engineering and Design Support
Safety is a core value at Thermon. Our approach to safety includes identifying possible risks, implementing measures to prevent potential incidents and educating employees about unsafe behaviors.
Our Incident Management System has established a set of worldwide expectations for addressing risks and serves as the foundation for communicating leading and lagging indicators. Thermon’s 2020 total recordable workforce incident rate per 200,000 work hours was 0.20. When compared to our NAICs industry workforce benchmark of 2.3, Thermon continues to be an industry leader in safety performance.
Our Heat Trace System Audit is an essential tool to address issues and prevent downtime on any project. We offer this service to all our customers using Thermon heat tracing products.